- Preheat oven to 350F
- Wash your tangerines and put them in a saucepan covered with cold water. Boil for 15 minutes. Drain the pan, refill with cold water, and boil again for 15 minutes. This boiling removes the bitterness in the citrus skin.
- Chop your tangerines and remove seeds if any. Blend it until smooth and set aside.
- Beat the aquafaba with flax meal. Add sugar and beat more.
- Fold in the almond meal, orange pulp, and baking powder, mixing until combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin pan lined with muffin paper cups.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan to finish cooling.
- Pour tangerine juice into a saucepan.
- Add agar–agar and coconut sugar.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes
Pour the glaze on cooled muffins. Stick them into refrigerator for few minutes to harden the glaze. Take them out. Decorate with peeled tangerine slices and enjoy!